You say it's nothing, but I say it's something.
I say I love you, and you push it off.
You ask what's wrong, and I say it's nothing.
You say up, and I say down.
You say pretty, I say ugly.
You say wait, but I walk away.
You say now, and I say later.
I say no, but you say yes.
They say difficult, but we say easy.
You say hush, but I speak up.
I say please, and you say No.
And for once I say now, and you say no but soon.
Kelsea Osterman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Difference by Kelsea Osterman )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Flash Fiction, Jose Armando Guzman
- Age-erasing Strategy .... [PERSONAL GRO.., Bri Edwards
- Thoughts, Alfred Barna
- two green tomatoes smashed in the street.., Mandolyn ...
- Your Home., Kala Cain
- An Exotic Song, Kawa Karpo
- Worshiping with Deer, Bill Grace
- Serves Right, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- To My Best Enemy, Electric Lady
- Thy life, binod bastola