You say it's nothing, but I say it's something.
I say I love you, and you push it off.
You ask what's wrong, and I say it's nothing.
You say up, and I say down.
You say pretty, I say ugly.
You say wait, but I walk away.
You say now, and I say later.
I say no, but you say yes.
They say difficult, but we say easy.
You say hush, but I speak up.
I say please, and you say No.
And for once I say now, and you say no but soon.
Kelsea Osterman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Difference by Kelsea Osterman )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- I Am Human, Marites C. Cayetano
- Is Isolation, Rohit Sapra
- I wouldn't ask more, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Let It Be Fatal, Deanna Lee
- A Blue Christmas Tree, Heather Burns
- Mother, and mother, gajanan mishra
- Father To A Daughter, louis rams
- James Foley, Hardik Vaidya
- Cowards, Hardik Vaidya
- Ye duniya jiski hai wohi sambhale- Ghazal, Talab ...