You say it's nothing, but I say it's something.
I say I love you, and you push it off.
You ask what's wrong, and I say it's nothing.
You say up, and I say down.
You say pretty, I say ugly.
You say wait, but I walk away.
You say now, and I say later.
I say no, but you say yes.
They say difficult, but we say easy.
You say hush, but I speak up.
I say please, and you say No.
And for once I say now, and you say no but soon.
Kelsea Osterman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Difference by Kelsea Osterman )
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
Paul Laurence Dunbar
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)