You say it's nothing, but I say it's something.
I say I love you, and you push it off.
You ask what's wrong, and I say it's nothing.
You say up, and I say down.
You say pretty, I say ugly.
You say wait, but I walk away.
You say now, and I say later.
I say no, but you say yes.
They say difficult, but we say easy.
You say hush, but I speak up.
I say please, and you say No.
And for once I say now, and you say no but soon.
Kelsea Osterman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Difference by Kelsea Osterman )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Harivansh Rai Bachchan
(27 November 1907 – 18 January 2003)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
Edward Kofi Louis
(13th October 1961)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- To an Athlete Dying Young, Alfred Edward Housman
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- The Tiger, William Blake
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- "Why do I love" You, Sir?, Emily Dickinson
- A Moments Indulgence, Rabindranath Tagore
- If, Rudyard Kipling
Poem of the Day
- I Love Life, Alfred Oyori
- Silence, ashi singh
- Tales Of A Wife: Gillie, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- My Conscience Leads Me On, Tony Adah
- Just To Encourage You To Hold On, Edward Kofi Louis
- I Will Seek For You, Edward Kofi Louis
- Under The Apple Tree, Edward Kofi Louis
- Spiced Wine, Edward Kofi Louis
- Innocent Wishes, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Come And See II, Edward Kofi Louis