Could You Say?
When you smile with a cheerful face
Touching my soul staying far far away,
I dream of you with a delightful mind
And live for you every night and day.
When you are there very near to me,
And end my long time waiting spree,
I long to gift a fresh red rose,
And wish to hold you and walk together free.
When your small fingers touch my palm
And makes you passionate and intensely shiver,
I feel like starting a beautiful journey,
Sailing together to the horizon, in the lone river.
When you look deep into my eyes
And turn your face into crimson red,
I wish to touch your tender lips
And lovingly kiss your forehead.
I embrace my heart with your thoughts,
They seek some moments for me to say,
My wish cries to hug you tight,
And make a memorable romantic day.
Is it my love that speaks for you? Could you say?
Copyright © 2012 Indranil Bhaduri
Indranil Bhaduri's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Could You Say? by Indranil Bhaduri )
- The real moments of truth anytime لحظات .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- to the one who reads me every day on pur.., Mandolyn ...
- to the one who reads me every day, on ac.., Mandolyn ...
- WE POOR VICTIMs, Enoch Owusu Gyamfi
- Weekend thrill., Harold R Hunt Sr
- Just Before Dawn, Tosin Abegunde
- School., Harold R Hunt Sr
- One's greed leads to one's ugly and gree.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- When will I grow up?, Harold R Hunt Sr
- A Good Poem, Tony Adah
Poem of the Day
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)