Could You Say?
When you smile with a cheerful face
Touching my soul staying far far away,
I dream of you with a delightful mind
And live for you every night and day.
When you are there very near to me,
And end my long time waiting spree,
I long to gift a fresh red rose,
And wish to hold you and walk together free.
When your small fingers touch my palm
And makes you passionate and intensely shiver,
I feel like starting a beautiful journey,
Sailing together to the horizon, in the lone river.
When you look deep into my eyes
And turn your face into crimson red,
I wish to touch your tender lips
And lovingly kiss your forehead.
I embrace my heart with your thoughts,
They seek some moments for me to say,
My wish cries to hug you tight,
And make a memorable romantic day.
Is it my love that speaks for you? Could you say?
Copyright © 2012 Indranil Bhaduri
Indranil Bhaduri's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Could You Say? by Indranil Bhaduri )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
Poem of the Day
- I Couldn't Hold On Your Hands!, Geetha Jayakumar
- An Apple Of Love!, Geetha Jayakumar
- My Astrological Calculations Just For Fun!, Geetha Jayakumar
- Forever Love, Luo Zhihai
- Love Note 17, Michael P. McParland
- Osho, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Many Third-Classers, Bijay Kant Dubey
- As A Man, I Hate The Fanatic The Most, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Bapu, In Your Memory, Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Mirth of William, James Merchant