Could You Say?
When you smile with a cheerful face
Touching my soul staying far far away,
I dream of you with a delightful mind
And live for you every night and day.
When you are there very near to me,
And end my long time waiting spree,
I long to gift a fresh red rose,
And wish to hold you and walk together free.
When your small fingers touch my palm
And makes you passionate and intensely shiver,
I feel like starting a beautiful journey,
Sailing together to the horizon, in the lone river.
When you look deep into my eyes
And turn your face into crimson red,
I wish to touch your tender lips
And lovingly kiss your forehead.
I embrace my heart with your thoughts,
They seek some moments for me to say,
My wish cries to hug you tight,
And make a memorable romantic day.
Is it my love that speaks for you? Could you say?
Copyright © 2012 Indranil Bhaduri
Indranil Bhaduri's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Could You Say? by Indranil Bhaduri )
- Love Speaks in Silence, Paul Sebastian
- The Ideal Wife, Paul Sebastian
- Then ever it would really you are not e.., Yuri Starostin
- Judicially, hasmukh amathalal
- ACCENT, Terry Collett
- Passion, Suresh Dogra
- Joy and peace, gajanan mishra
- Light, Suresh Dogra
- No purpose yet, hasmukh amathalal
- A Bit of Clarity- Finally, Andy Caldwell
Poem of the Day
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- A Parody on “A Psalm of Life”, Oliver Wendell Holmes
- A Late Walk, Robert Frost
- Oh, the places you'll go!, Adens Kamwi
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Where The Mind Is Without Fear, Rabindranath Tagore
- Our Life and Four Seasons, Vasco M. Resendes
- The Unborn, Sharon Olds
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Harivansh Rai Bachchan
(27 November 1907 – 18 January 2003)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)