I am so confused.
I want to kiss you.
And yet I want to smack you
and tell you to stay away.
I want to pull you closer so
I have someone to hold on to.
But then I want you to go away
and never come back.
NO wait I want you to stay
with me, and help me, love me.
I don't know what I want right now.
I am so confused.
You mean so much
to me and yet so little.
I am just too confused to know
what is good and what is bad.
I just want you to leave or stay right
now don't ask what I want.
What I say makes no sense
but I guess you just need to get over it.
Because what I say is the truth.
I love you and always will.
What I want is to know what I
really want in life.
So if you can't help
me then stay away.
Kelsea Osterman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Confused by Kelsea Osterman )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Naveed Khalid
(1 January 1903 - 13 March 1976)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
Sir Walter Scott
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Ring Out , Wild Bells, Alfred Lord Tennyson
- A Visit from St. Nicholas, Clement Clarke Moore
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
Poem of the Day
- Eid, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Misunderstandings, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Queue, Md. Ziaul Haque
- An Eagle, Md. Ziaul Haque
- New Neighbour, Md. Ziaul Haque
- I Feel Free, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Winter Solstice, Jacqueline C Nash
- O, No!, gajanan mishra
- Grand Hand, Michael McParland
- Waking Up in the foam of soap and a stac.., padli monas