Ceiling to Floor
The ceiling's above me.
The floor is below.
In between the two I'm still on the go.
My body is still
but my mind's awake.
I know I'm about to make
the ceiling wonder
and the floor's that is under
quiver at the one they see.
Sorry about that
both of you.
But both of you know
it is definitely me.
Edwina Reizer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Ceiling to Floor by Edwina Reizer )
- Story telling, Nassy Fesharaki
- affection and attraction, maharshi trivedi
- Alankar(Decor) -202, Indira Renganathan
- Embossed!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Vernacular, Mikey Bachman
- The Great Bukowski, Mikey Bachman
- Grenadine, Mikey Bachman
- Keep It Up, Edward Kofi Louis
- Two Golden Stripes, Edward Kofi Louis
- How Deep Is Your Love Towards Me?, Edward Kofi Louis
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The British, Benjamin Zephaniah
- handles bermuda, rwetewrt erwtwer
- November, Thomas Hood
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- A Thing of Beauty (Endymion), John Keats
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(1 February 1927)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)