Ceiling to Floor
The ceiling's above me.
The floor is below.
In between the two I'm still on the go.
My body is still
but my mind's awake.
I know I'm about to make
the ceiling wonder
and the floor's that is under
quiver at the one they see.
Sorry about that
both of you.
But both of you know
it is definitely me.
Edwina Reizer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Ceiling to Floor by Edwina Reizer )
- MY WAYطريقي, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Genes, jeans!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Ticking Over, Yvonne Rautenbach
- In A Confused World, Edward Kofi Louis
- MY WAY, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- You need someone, hasmukh amathalal
- Organized team, hasmukh amathalal
- I Am Weird and I Am Happy, Rohit Sapra
- Beloved Alice (Square Sonnet I), Rohan Nath
- Meeting Room 13, Edward Kofi Louis