Edwina Reizer Poems
- Beauty Of Life I wonder as I look around at all the beauty ...
- What Is Family? A family is love That puts itself ...
- A Ballad For Helen Keller How can I know what I can't see? ...
- Survival Of The Fittest When the lion roars and makes himself...
- Mother Earth Cries Out Peace, please come to me. I am the ...
- Liar, Liar Pants On Fire Liar, liar we see the fire coming ...
- Amelia Earhart Amelia, Amelia where did you go? They’ve ...
I am 76 years old and have been writing poetry for seven years. I taught music in the public schools in NJ for 25 years. I am married and have 2 sons and 3 grandchildren. Many of my poems are in 16 published books and I have also published 5 children's books written in poetic form. To purchase my books please visit: http: //stores.lulu.com/reizerj
I have written 170 songs and 149 of them are available for you to listen to along with videos on You tube.com They are under my name Edwina Reizer. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Beauty Of Life
I wonder as I look around
at all the beauty that I've found.
I've found it in the smallest places.
I've found it in the smiles on faces.
I've found it in majestic sights.
I've found it in an eagle's flights.
And as I've seen it with my eyes
I've slowly come to realize
that all the beauty that I see
belongs to you and belongs to me.
This beauty should be shared by all.
Each beating heart should never fall
Quiet, never to beat again
without the memory of where or when
it captured the sights it got to see.
For what is life?
What can it be? ...