Long time ago the strong survived
Today only the smart will see the light.
Be strong like a steel, but soft as a fluffy cloud,
Ready to change with the wind, to be able to face life and the crowd.
If you are able to adopt the old teaching
Your life will be light, happy and breezing
You'll go through your lifespan in true happiness,
You'll know why things happen, you receive wholeness.
LaSoaphia QuXazs's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Be Strong. by LaSoaphia QuXazs )
- Alien Lullaby, Akujuobi Chijioke
- A Song Of Long Ago, Lilly Emery
- Simply Amazing, Olecia Henry
- A City Called Nirvana, Akujuobi Chijioke
- Dragon Kite Tanka, Chenou Liu
- Butterfly Kite Haiku, Chenou Liu
- Nightmares With No End, Lilly Emery
- The source of our pains and our sufferin.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The source of our pains and our pains an.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Comfort Of Our Dreams, David Harris