Be kind to your body.
Be kind to others, but kinder to your body,
If you want to be healthy you may not abuse or block the happy melody.
How we think we pick up food and the lifestyle,
Watch out who feeds you, poisons you with a fake smile.
The rich is always fed by their servants,
Be good to your servant that your life continue to be pleasant.
Only the strong survives IF finds contentment and wisdom,
If he keeps an open mind to learn constantly and wish to blossom.
Life is a dream what we think we are and that comes to us,
So, be careful what you dwell on, believe, fear or whatever is or was.
LaSoaphia QuXazs's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Be kind to your body. by LaSoaphia QuXazs )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Resilience, Skyline's Vermillion Intermi.., Ryan Scales
- strayed desires, Asma Riaz Khan
- Kill me............, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Let me salute you, gajanan mishra
- Life is Beautiful, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- Changing Landscapes Of Time, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- should i add this to our Irish stew?, Mandolyn ...
- Reflections, Nero CaroZiv
- The shadow in my garden, Piyush Dey
- Something and something, gajanan mishra