The magic of Divinity I bring with me
from the lands of beyond.
With the blessings of the Gods,
I arrive …
softly on the wings of the angels.
I bring the infinity of the spaces,
the depths of the earths,
the colors of the heavens.
silently I enter your lives.
I draw from the strength of my father,
the love of my mother
and the heritage of my progenitors.
for you to nurture and cherish me.
I surrender my life to you
place my trust into your loving hands.
Wrapped in my innocence I carry with me the wisdom of the ages,
for I too shall teach you
unconditional love, forgiveness, sacrifice and patience.
With the threads of your love and
the guiding Hand of the Eternal One
I shall ride the waves of life.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Baby's Melody by Anita Sehgal )
- Life 12, mohammad zaher
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.29, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.28, Monk E. Biz
- A profession, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.27, Monk E. Biz
- 'Not mine', Elena Sandu
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.26, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.25, Monk E. Biz
- Lips, Floy Dy (Floyd) Ra (Floydson)
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.24, Monk E. Biz
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Udiah (witness to Yah)