The magic of Divinity I bring with me
from the lands of beyond.
With the blessings of the Gods,
I arrive …
softly on the wings of the angels.
I bring the infinity of the spaces,
the depths of the earths,
the colors of the heavens.
silently I enter your lives.
I draw from the strength of my father,
the love of my mother
and the heritage of my progenitors.
for you to nurture and cherish me.
I surrender my life to you
place my trust into your loving hands.
Wrapped in my innocence I carry with me the wisdom of the ages,
for I too shall teach you
unconditional love, forgiveness, sacrifice and patience.
With the threads of your love and
the guiding Hand of the Eternal One
I shall ride the waves of life.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Baby's Melody by Anita Sehgal )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- THE FOOLISH ONES, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- My Sweet Little Kid, Ramesh Shrestha
- Heavy morning, Robo Cat
- good-morning babe, don't say good-night, Mandolyn Davidson
- I Am But a Small Voice, F. J. Thomas
- Blueberry Muffins, Sandra Feldman
- ode to enmity, Shanika marini Paul
- hair poem, lee fones
- Midnight, binod bastola
- you hush your heart to keep me down, Mandolyn Davidson