In suspended animation of Now
Why can't I just BE?
With no baggage of the past
And no worry for the future
With nothing to pursue
And nothing to prove
BUT FOR THE JOY OF NOW!
I do not wish to become anything
I just wish to BE
To experience the magic of being alive,
To see the unfolding wonder
of the phenomenon called LIFE,
To admire life's variety
in all its facets.
To explore, to feel, to share the divinity within'
which ties us all in a single thread of consciousness.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (2 Be by Anita Sehgal )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Far, Brandt Nightingale
- Have You Loved An Angel?, Ronald Chapman
- Tohum Dükkanı, Deniz Atay
- Forgetting My Father, Ryan Scales
- Remembering My Father, Ryan Scales
- Senin Değilim, Deniz Atay
- Bir Ok, Bir Şarkı, Deniz Atay
- Small welcome thoughts of mine through t.., binod bastola
- Gül Ailesi, Deniz Atay
- Bırak Unutulsun, Deniz Atay