In suspended animation of Now
Why can't I just BE?
With no baggage of the past
And no worry for the future
With nothing to pursue
And nothing to prove
BUT FOR THE JOY OF NOW!
I do not wish to become anything
I just wish to BE
To experience the magic of being alive,
To see the unfolding wonder
of the phenomenon called LIFE,
To admire life's variety
in all its facets.
To explore, to feel, to share the divinity within'
which ties us all in a single thread of consciousness.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (2 Be by Anita Sehgal )
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Being With You, Heather Burns
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Home And Love, Robert William Service
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1679 - 1718)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)