In suspended animation of Now
Why can't I just BE?
With no baggage of the past
And no worry for the future
With nothing to pursue
And nothing to prove
BUT FOR THE JOY OF NOW!
I do not wish to become anything
I just wish to BE
To experience the magic of being alive,
To see the unfolding wonder
of the phenomenon called LIFE,
To admire life's variety
in all its facets.
To explore, to feel, to share the divinity within'
which ties us all in a single thread of consciousness.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (2 Be by Anita Sehgal )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Kur te kendoja serenata, skender iljaz braka
- Kur me the te dua, skender iljaz braka
- Can anyone tell?, Somanathan Iyer
- Kujtome nje çast, skender iljaz braka
- Walls Between You And Your Dream, kayanja isaac
- Ku po shkojm! ? ..., skender iljaz braka
- Ku mund ta gjej demonin e arsyes? ....., skender iljaz braka
- Music is a miracle..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Irresistible Sweetness, kayanja isaac
- Not a journey by train, Stephen Brian Brady