Joseph James Breunig 3rd
Joseph James Breunig 3rd Poems
- Evening Sky Gazing into a starry night, I see a deep indigo...
- Sinner Like Me Pushing this flesh into alignment, guided by...
- Today's Great Undead Poets Today’s great undead poets, ...
- Eternity In the quiet garden of Heaven, one day I'll walk ...
- Losing Myself Cuddling with my beloved under the warmth of ...
- On God's Mountain To be on your mountain top with an ...
- Human Behavior It's hard to extol the merits of mankind and ...
Having been an IT (Information Technology) professional of thirty years, Joe has launched a new career as a poet. Back in November 2006, He published his first book of Christian poetry. Presently a new book is under development; stayed tuned for details. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Logic, when applied to people, fails miserably!''Joseph J, Breunig 3rd Christian poet and author of: Reaching Towards His Unbounded Glory
''In the rat race of Life, the rodents are winning.''Joseph J. Breunig 3rd, Reaching Towards His Unbounded Glory
Gazing into a starry night,
I see a deep indigo sky
with perfect placement of twinkling light.
Stars reveal the expanse of time
from before the birth of humanity;
their existence came from dynamic energy
which was created by spoken word
that no man has ever heard.
Solitary spirit of awesome might
painted this heavenly canvas
with a flick of His hand and uttered thought.
Divine creation shared with you and me -
It's part of our heritage and His eternal legacy.
By Joseph J. Breunig 3rd, © All rights ...