Joseph James Breunig 3rd
Biography of Joseph James Breunig 3rd
Having been an IT (Information Technology) professional of thirty years, Joe has launched a new career as a poet. Back in November 2006, He published his first book of Christian poetry. Presently a new book is under development; stayed tuned for details.
Joseph James Breunig 3rd's Works:
Reaching Towards His Unbounded Glory
(See 'Poet Comments' for book reviews.)
- bfont color=#0000CCA Sinner Like Me/font...
- bfont color=#0000CCEvening Sky/font/b
- bfont color=#000000Today's Great Undead ...
- bfont color=#0000CCEternity/font/b
- bfont color=#000000Losing Myself/font/b
- bfont color=#000000Dust/font/b
- bfont color=#0000CCEternal Wellspring/fo...
- bfont color=#ff0000Silent Tears/font/b
- bfont color=#0000CCOn God's Mountain/fon...
- bfont color=#0000CCSunday Soldier/font/b
- bfont color=#0000CCHeavenly Invitation/f...
- bfont color=#ff0000Higher Ground/font/b
- bfont color=#0000CCVisionless? /font/b
- bfont color=#0000CCDanger of Zealous Fer...
Poem: Apostles of Christ
Their humble characteristics are recognizable,
with a lifestyle lacking excess and opulence;
familiar with the idea of "sowing and reaping",
they know their actions always have consequence.
Apostles of Christ examine ways of Kingdom building,
and are not tied to one specific church location,
for their daily needs are not hierarchically-based.
They avoid wants of gratuitous, personal recognition.