Back to the Source
Like a Deer madly driven with desire
seeking its own musk..
Through the labyrinths of lives..
I sought myself in others
Void within sucked outside energies..
My mirror caught vivid reflections in myriad colors
How could I be so opposite..?
Till one day the mirror shattered
In the darkness.. with no reflections..
I caught sight of myself..
A light self effulgent, steadfast and strong..
filled my very being..
A journey forward ….
Going back a million miles beyond time and space.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Back to the Source by Anita Sehgal )
- The first time, Cigeng Zhang
- THEY GOT TIRED, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- MY WAYطريقي, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Genes, jeans!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Ticking Over, Yvonne Rautenbach
- In A Confused World, Edward Kofi Louis
- MY WAY, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- You need someone, hasmukh amathalal
- Organized team, hasmukh amathalal
- I Am Weird and I Am Happy, Rohit Sapra