Back to the Source
Like a Deer madly driven with desire
seeking its own musk..
Through the labyrinths of lives..
I sought myself in others
Void within sucked outside energies..
My mirror caught vivid reflections in myriad colors
How could I be so opposite..?
Till one day the mirror shattered
In the darkness.. with no reflections..
I caught sight of myself..
A light self effulgent, steadfast and strong..
filled my very being..
A journey forward ….
Going back a million miles beyond time and space.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Back to the Source by Anita Sehgal )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- At Last A Rose, Electric Lady
- Needs, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Buffaloman Too A Chief Minister In B.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Purpose, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sitting In The Time's House, Bijay Kant Dubey
- I Was Nearly Canonized Recently, Monk E. Biz
- Burquawalli, May I Ask, Why Is Saudi Ara.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Friend 3, Neela Nath
- Chicken dance, gajanan mishra
- Being, RoseAnn V. Shawiak