I kneel at the feet of my Guru,
Longing for blessings,
waiting for Myself to be revealed to me.
Guru, the store house of cosmic energy,
showers his grace.
The blocks within melt,
The Life flow acquires a new meaning.
The cosmic energy flows, pulsating in every cell and nerve
Pounding within and around breaking down barriers..
It moves with a life of its own
Dragging down you away from the hold of the senses..
The centre of gravity shifts.. and the tiny flame within appears..
The silence gives way to a whirlwind of activity.
The large flame swirls and twirls at supersonic speed..
Throws out majestic flashes of patterns of light
The naked dance of light
No words can describe.
Is the brilliance of the Lord.
Then there is neither light nor darkness
Neither this nor that as the tiny flame is engulfed.
Back to the world of senses..
In wonderment and thanksgiving to my Guru..
For taking me to the Lord's doorstep.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Atamshakshatkar-Divine Bliss by Anita Sehgal )
- I Found Favor In A Lake, mohamed Alpha Ba
- A Direful Day, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Black Reign, Singleton M. Tate
- I Will Keep On Praying, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.18, Monk E. Biz
- I regret nothing, but I invest in what c.., Mandolyn ...
- Steve Jobs, Saiom Shriver
- Crawl, Singleton M. Tate
- Lustful Love, Priscilla Colon
- Do You Know Surrender? Pt.2, Singleton M. Tate