Baby Coming....... [good grief....am i THAT old? ; EXTREMELY SHORT]
My daughter, Shannon, and her hubby, Andy, may have a child next year.
That they can raise their child without me.... I DO have no fear.
My daughter hopes her first child will learn....what this grandpa is ABOUT,
but that this can happen in my absence....I have VERY little doubt.
Bri Edwards's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
a photo or two. and there ARE PHONES AND EMAIL AND 'SNAIL MAIL', after all! ! !
Comments about this poem (Baby Coming....... [good grief....am i THAT old? ; EXTREMELY SHORT] by Bri Edwards )
Did you read them?
- An Indian English Poet, His Father Was N.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- On The Way Down, Shalom Freedman
- Beyond Beautiful, greg paul
- Winterchill, Richard Provencher
- Jungle of the English Language, Ken e Hall
- I was Dreaming, Oduro Bright Amoh
- puzzle, kkc bba
- Unknown destination, ramesh rai
- A Welcome Death, Wood Nymph
- Bent Mask, Tim Murray