Wang Qian Poems
- Plastic Bags We live in a huge plastic bag, Little to ...
- What The Ladybird Said One day When the pearly rains ba-da ...
- Double Happinesses 双 囍 One more happiness One more ...
- My Foreign Teacher She has blond hair, Her smile is ...
- The Orchid-Like Fingers Dance, Dance, We throw the ...
- Love Is A Train Ticket Love is a thin train ticket With ...
- Unborn Love Stubborn bird, So you are like. Untrodden ...
I'm a Chinese girl and I love poems. They are just like the bones that hold up my flesh powerfully, which gives my heart so much room to breathe and bloom.
In my eyes, poems writing is not a Forbidden City, but words in it can play with each other, Chinese characters can exchange some fantastic fun with English dictions when one pictures an English poem with a cross thinking in mind, ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Wang Qian
We live in a huge plastic bag,
Little to breathe,
Less to let out.
Junk air are collected,
As well as dark eyes.
Pure tears, stray dogs were
Thrown away in this plastic bag.
A child, surprisingly,
Played with it.
Hold a plastic bag gently,
Waving up and down,
Left and right.
Was he searching for the fresh air,
Or the fresh air was searching for him?
He jumped like a happy sika,
The plastic bag is transparent,
If it is the same with the human heart?
In spring, smiles really count.
Spring is a smile,