AWAY FROM THE CITY
Away from the city there arises a world of stars and fireflies which glow their light in the field of freedom. Where there is no one except yours. Where every thought has an end. Where the feeling of silence arises. From the mountain when you look at the city, it gave the look of new bride full of life but when you enter it, it gave look of the devil. Though my journey and my path both are endless but now there there is moment of stillness which i yeans for years. Where my defeat and my success doesn't matter. where you accept me just like a mother take it child to its heart. takes its child to its heart.
PRADIP DASGUPTA's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (AWAY FROM THE CITY by PRADIP DASGUPTA )
- War Undressed, Dilantha Gunawardana
- hope, SALINI NAIR
- Writing Is Like Human Sex, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- VARIETIES OF FOODS انواع من الاطعمة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- To Jean Redpath, mary douglas
- ...A LOVE SONG, Ken e Hall
- The destiny, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Chibok Girls, Murtaza Micky Yusuf
- Sab bhar kiya tha..., Azhar Sabri
- Taqraar mohabbat me..., Azhar Sabri