Fire Of Love
Fire of love does not starts
easily but once it caught
cannot be stopped easily.
One never knows how one
had entered in it and how
to leave it.
One will experience both
hell and heaven and there
no way to escape from it.
Call it madness, insomniac,
addiction or anymore worldly
words but only the lover
knows what it is.
More one lost, the more
one finds near to love.
It mixes with mind, heart
and soul and can never be
PRADIP DASGUPTA's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fire Of Love by PRADIP DASGUPTA )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 January 1832 – 14 January 1898)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- A Red, Red Rose, Robert Burns
- Address To A Haggis, Robert Burns
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Man's a Man for A' That, Robert Burns
- A Bottle And Friend, Robert Burns
- A Winter Night, Robert Burns
- To A Mouse, Robert Burns
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- My Heart's In The Highlands, Robert Burns
Poem of the Day
- Gedicht in een doekje, Madrason writer
- To Marian Haddad, -A Token Of Friendship., Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- When the Colors Change, W.F.D. BLCK
- Mourning attire, Madrason writer
- On My Walmart Chair, Juan Olivarez
- White Beauty in Love with Green Apples, Harindhar Reddy
- Searching the snake catcher.(humor}, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Mizzle, Juan Olivarez
- I Found Life vis-à-vis Washing Machine, Harindhar Reddy
- Your Life Together, Bill Galvin