Fire Of Love
Fire of love does not starts
easily but once it caught
cannot be stopped easily.
One never knows how one
had entered in it and how
to leave it.
One will experience both
hell and heaven and there
no way to escape from it.
Call it madness, insomniac,
addiction or anymore worldly
words but only the lover
knows what it is.
More one lost, the more
one finds near to love.
It mixes with mind, heart
and soul and can never be
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fire Of Love by PRADIP DASGUPTA )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- putin and napoleon, co the skipper
- Poet And Poem, Ruma Chaudhuri
- My Dream, Kripa Bhardwaj
- Under the Tamaring Tree (St. Patrick's A.., Leonard Dabydeen
- Prime Truth - 83, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Prime Truth - 82, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Directors Are Cap Off Scot-Free, Terence G. Craddock
- Prime Truth - 81, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Relation is by woman, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- life without you, kiranjot kaur thiara