BEAUTY OF WINE
Same as ants get attracted
by honey, her beauty attract
many young man.
same beauty has become
affliction to keep hidden from lovers.
Eyes keep on revolving around
her face as if bees to flower.
Many fight, many battle, many
plea and so much.
But she passes everyone as
deer in the forest.
Drinking the wine of beauty of
her, her lover joyfully sing the
song for her.
PRADIP DASGUPTA's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (BEAUTY OF WINE by PRADIP DASGUPTA )
- Peace Inside, Spiritwind Wood
- how far can i go on?, fareeha ghafoor
- I came to you, Gert Strydom
- The days that are past, Gert Strydom
- When morning is BEST, Antonio Liao
- clear color, Howard MacDougall
- A festival...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- A Young Boy, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- GOD'S COMMAND, Tom Zart
- ages, Howard MacDougall