BEAUTY OF WINE
Same as ants get attracted
by honey, her beauty attract
many young man.
same beauty has become
affliction to keep hidden from lovers.
Eyes keep on revolving around
her face as if bees to flower.
Many fight, many battle, many
plea and so much.
But she passes everyone as
deer in the forest.
Drinking the wine of beauty of
her, her lover joyfully sing the
song for her.
PRADIP DASGUPTA's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (BEAUTY OF WINE by PRADIP DASGUPTA )
- AUTUMN BRIDE, Rose Lu ( Bing hua )
- As Time Turns, Cathy Hodgson
- Suazo Nights, Eddie Morgan
- Juicy Lucy, I Salute Your vASStness!, Monk E. Biz
- As Long As I Am There For 'You', Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Paralyzed And Iced, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Art and the Pain, Udaya R. Tennakoon
- Alien Lullaby, Akujuobi Chijioke
- A Song Of Long Ago, Lilly Emery
- Simply Amazing, Olecia Henry