An Old Man Weep
Where are you going leaving
a poor old man who has spend
his youth with you.
Why you been so heartless that
you cannot listen to his weep.
He is preparing you for your
last journey and crying at the
Listen what he is saying with his
His world has been demolish and
he will be all alone forever.
Taking his heart to your last journey,
his eyes are in rain and his voice is
filled with gloomy words.
He take you to your last journey.
PRADIP DASGUPTA's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (An Old Man Weep by PRADIP DASGUPTA )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- SYNC 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- First meeting, Kristopher DeLander
- Hope, Kristopher DeLander
- Silence Is A Beauty To Endure, Monk E. Biz
- Home, Kindred velarde
- Why? Why? Why?, Praghyanjali Pal
- I Cannot At Will Summon The Tone Of Beauty, Shalom Freedman
- O, God, Neela Nath
- The Seed of Greatness, Silas Egbowon
- Metamorphosis, Musfiq us shaleheen