I knew that i can forgot you but i never knew that my heart will deceive me this way.
I am not even in your memory but my memory is full of yours. sometimes cause happiness and sometimes pain. But i never learned to come out from them. Your memory burns and broke my heart again and again. From where and doing what can i erase your memory. From where i can be free from it. From where your memory of chain has not chained me. I search for that place.
PRADIP DASGUPTA's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Your Memory by PRADIP DASGUPTA )
- Rosicrucianism, Naveed Khalid
- Harvest Moon I, Naveed Khalid
- Elikal, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Harvest Moon II, Naveed Khalid
- The Red Moon, Naveed Khalid
- Tinnitus - New York Style, Geoffrey Fafard
- Love's Metaphor, Naveed Khalid
- Aurora, Naveed Khalid
- Mythology, Naveed Khalid
- Gifts Of Heredity, RoseAnn V. Shawiak