I knew that i can forgot you but i never knew that my heart will deceive me this way.
I am not even in your memory but my memory is full of yours. sometimes cause happiness and sometimes pain. But i never learned to come out from them. Your memory burns and broke my heart again and again. From where and doing what can i erase your memory. From where i can be free from it. From where your memory of chain has not chained me. I search for that place.
PRADIP DASGUPTA's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Your Memory by PRADIP DASGUPTA )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Day Your Mother Kept For You, mary douglas
- Leaving For Okinawa In The Morning, Kyle Schlicher
- Into Your Eyes, Spiritwind Wood
- What You Thought I Thought You Thought, Dexsta Ray
- Cactus Flower, Midnights Voice
- Sacrifice, Nassy Fesharaki
- Keep your mind wide open, Petai Jirakongpipat
- THE MYTHS OF LIES, Satish Verma
- The Garage Sale Blues, Francie Lynch
- No Paper This Morning, Donal Mahoney