All Because Of You
All because of you
People stoop and call me fool
I cooked you food
I do laundry for you
What else, I can go even
Hell for you.
O' darling you're home late tonight
I feared you'd left my side.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (All Because Of You by Efe Benjamin )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Estrange, micheal john
- J'attendrai, Michael Mira
- Peace, Sandra Feldman
- Poetry And All Of Me, Rites Ghosh
- Forgotten, david kush
- House of Weeping Walls, Michael Mira
- Vicky - Lincoln Park Zoo, Ima Ryma
- Dangerous Mind Games, Michael Mira
- To My Dear Poet Pablo Neruda on...If You.., Geetha Jayakumar
- A Matter Of Time, John Garth Raubenheimer