The night is accompanied by cool winds of summer to comfort those who have remain uneasy for whole day. Sometimes the rain come to comfort it with wild winds. The storms brings relief to dry soul. At night the clear sky and stars can be seen from roof top. The moon remain creamy and pleasant to the eyes. The flowers of bela smell in the whole of garden at night. Days are unpleasant. Only safe place left is home. Curtains and doors remain closed and the room remains dark. Otherwise there is heatwave and sweat when one is outside. Only the cool water of lemon and drinks provide some comforts. Those who are in road and outside as there heat in their stomach are more intense than the sun. This season has come to make realise the value of rain and things we get easily.
PRADIP DASGUPTA's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (SUMMER SEASONS by PRADIP DASGUPTA )
- You are the Best!, Rachel Nichols
- Close not, gajanan mishra
- When I Was A Birch Tree, Richard Provencher
- Damsel of Paradise, ramesh rai
- Satellite Feed, Susan Lacovara
- Feeling Victorious, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- In A Creche In The Mountains, Robert Rorabeck
- Save yourself, gajanan mishra
- True love.....?, Jayatissa Liyanage
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.21, Monk E. Biz