Another diffarent day
We played music,
Our voices where music.
My hands on her;
Close enough to smell her.
My head above her shoulder,
Her head on my shoulder.
Snap snap, and turn around;
So that I may snap snap the other round:
Not being late-
Made the enemy not to hate.
From a distance they watch,
With nothing to do but to watch
Boys behind her saw a
Guy. Girls in front of her saw a
Lady. Both of them are glad,
Truly, they where made.
She made me feel something.
By her touch she explained onething.
The one that is felt by many,
Even though It confuse many.
Her eyes where shining like star at night,
My chest was warn as the pillow at night.
Friands not near by than,
Enemies close by than
With pride, we did our thing,
By hate, they wanted our thing.
With love, we gave them the space,
With hate, they left our space.
Musa Ndhlovu's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Another diffarent day by Musa Ndhlovu )
- Our world is without any kind of wisdom, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Dream packed drama, hasmukh amathalal
- A fool واحد احمق, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Quite same, hasmukh amathalal
- Lack of wisdom, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Wisdom, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Exquisite Thing, Mark R. Elias
- Leaf to Fall, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Strange Paradox, Sandra Feldman
- Celebrate Life, david kush
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- "Hope" is the thing with feathers, Emily Dickinson
- Autumn, Alexander Sergeyevich Pushkin
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Edna St. Vincent Millay
(22 February 1892 – 19 October 1950)
- Heather Burns
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)