The Reason I Call Your Name
It's likable and very interesting
And because it's your name
And I wonder why we call you that.
It makes me laugh because it's almost like Mouse.
The first thing that comes to mind is Stuart Little.
But than I remember that Stuart is tiny and you are tall,
And because I have a good sense of humour, I laugh.
Ok with no complain, I understand.
You are right, my name is mine
And you call me because I told you so.
Confirmation: It does sound like Mouse
When you call it low.
I am tall and Stuart is tiny, even though we
Have some other things in common.
However, one likes your sense of humour.
Musa Ndhlovu's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Reason I Call Your Name by Musa Ndhlovu )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Prayer and love, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Not to be in surplus, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Meteors, Ronald Chapman
- Volunteers, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -39, Ronjoy Brahma
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -40, Ronjoy Brahma
- Evolution, Is It Poetry
- New Alarm Clock, Ronald Chapman
- Blue Octavo Haiku, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon
- Algonquin Afterthoughts, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon