Am I Losing You?
Late night hour, alone in bed,
That's were many questions
Come up to my mind after a
Long hot day. They come up
Like this, I losing you?
If no, than why do you ignore me?
Why won't you touch the way you
Use to? Why won't you bite me?
Why don't you play your songs to
Me? Why do you act like I'm history?
If yes, is he better than me?
Is he able to do you more than
I did you? Is he worth losing kilos
For? Is he worth breaking all the laws
That woman lives by for? Is he worth
Mourning for? Am I losing you?
Musa Ndhlovu's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Am I Losing You? by Musa Ndhlovu )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Ragged Men As Ph.D. Guides On Indian.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Fraud Scholar & The Ragged Ph.D. Gui.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Shadow & Raven Haiku, Chenou Liu
- I Will Bake a Cake, Chris Zachariou
- Frosted Torrents, Mishka Allport
- Opinion Vs Opinion, Kyle Schlicher
- Sunlight Crawling, Kyle Schlicher
- Experiment with Flute!, Geetha Jayakumar
- A Ponzi Poem, Kyle Schlicher
- There Are No Noncombatants, Lawrence Beck