Am I Losing You?
Late night hour, alone in bed,
That's were many questions
Come up to my mind after a
Long hot day. They come up
Like this, I losing you?
If no, than why do you ignore me?
Why won't you touch the way you
Use to? Why won't you bite me?
Why don't you play your songs to
Me? Why do you act like I'm history?
If yes, is he better than me?
Is he able to do you more than
I did you? Is he worth losing kilos
For? Is he worth breaking all the laws
That woman lives by for? Is he worth
Mourning for? Am I losing you?
Musa Ndhlovu's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Am I Losing You? by Musa Ndhlovu )
- Lives short lived, nick feiner
- Waiting to bloom, nick feiner
- Woman Or Mermaid?, Marcondes Pereira
- Gliding through life, nick feiner
- Angels and Demons, nick feiner
- Love is, hasmukh amathalal
- Before A Dream, Tony Adah
- Words Worn-Out, Birgitta Heikka
- Gift of love, ramesh rai
- Tides And Emotions., Marcondes Pereira