Musa Ndhlovu Poems
- Let Me End This Let me end this, It is not what I had in ...
- A Silent Gun You don't need a big bang You can just be ...
- I Miss That Part I miss that part, The very same part ...
- My Love After You The sun rises once again A awakening me ...
- Buyisile From a Zulu name 'Buyisile' Meaning 'Brought ...
- Africa My land Africa. My home Africa. My place of birth ...
- What Can One Say? One saw ye behind my beck Loved ye from ...
He express his own feeling by writing them down in a form of a poem to shear them with other people. You might find them touching, but he find it relieving to write them down. He is not perfect but he strive to be the best. He was not born this way, JESUS CHRIST changed his life.
Mr. Musa Ndhlovu was born on the 4th of April 1994 at a clinic of Watervaal far outside of Siyabuswa in Mpumalanga. He was raised by his mother and father with the help of his grandmother from his father's side.
Somewhere between the year 2000 and 2003 his grandmother on his father's side passed away. He started school at the age of 7 at Oost' Eend Primary school in Pretoria 2001.2002 he ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''You know when you know what you know.''Musa C Ndhlovu
''Its hard to forget something while you have its remaining with you.''Musa C. Ndhlovu
''If you don't understand my words, You will never understand my silence.''Musa C. Ndhlovu
Let Me End This
Let me end this,
It is not what I had in mind.
End it? Not like this
But how can I use my mind?
I tried many ways making a way,
But still, it is not working anyway.
Why shouldn't I end this?
Why can't we both end this?
What is that left for you?
Move on, you have more than me.
They are better than me.
What is that left on me?
Move on, they have more than me.