Musa Ndhlovu Poems
- My Love After You The sun rises once again A awakening me ...
- Buyisile From a Zulu name 'Buyisile' Meaning 'Brought ...
- Africa My land Africa. My home Africa. My place of birth ...
- What Can One Say? One saw ye behind my beck Loved ye from ...
- What It Was? The sound was loud. I did nothing for it was ...
- The Reason I Call Your Name Part 1 It's likable and very ...
- Yes, You Are An Icon Yes, you are an icon, That is being ...
He express his own feeling by writing them down in a form of a poem to shear them with other people. You might find them touching, but he find it relieving to write them down. He is not perfect but he strive to be the best. He was not born this way, JESUS CHRIST changed his life.
Mr. Musa Ndhlovu was born on the 4th of April 1994 at a clinic of Watervaal far outside of Siyabuswa in Mpumalanga. He was raised by his mother and father with the help of his grandmother from his father's side.
Somewhere between the year 2000 and 2003 his grandmother on his father's side passed away. He started school at the age of 7 at Oost' Eend Primary school in Pretoria 2001.2002 he ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''You know when you know what you know.''Musa C Ndhlovu
''Its hard to forget something while you have its remaining with you.''Musa C. Ndhlovu
''If you don't understand my words, You will never understand my silence.''Musa C. Ndhlovu
My Love After You
The sun rises once again
A awakening me from the clam of night before
Where I could hear nothing but the sound of silence
Where I could feel nothing but the breath of my soul
With the majesty of the morning sun,
comes with it the sorrows of my life,
Where the realities of losing you haunt me,
Where the shadows of my past taunt me
Cries of mine to you to return,
Falls upon the ground below
Like the autumn leaves which drops from the above
Like the droplets of the rain from the clouds beyond reach
The war within my heart
Hides between ...