Mom To Kids To Mom To Kids (Dectina Refrain)
Dectina refrain is syllabic in 10 lines
with the structure 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9 syllables,
with line 10 being lines 1-4 combined.
Mom To Kids To Mom To Kids
Stop you kids
Stop, stop noising
How messy you all '
'O.k we will sing now
Old mother, old mother goose
Old mother goose, old mother goose
Old old mother goose, old mother goose'
'Stop hassling, stop you kids, stop, stop noising'
Indira Renganathan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Alankar(Decor) -112 by Indira Renganathan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- selah, don't say la la la..., Mandolyn ...
- Ego Rulers Built Massive Monuments, Terence G. Craddock
- Capitalistic Perceived Important People, Terence G. Craddock
- here's an itty bitty bite, Mandolyn ...
- Remember Me (Dedicated 2 those that have.., Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- school lunch woes and whoa it's healthy!, Mandolyn ...
- lack of caffeine means this, Mandolyn ...
- Happy Birthday Son, Rowina M Mallick
- Why Do Turtles Cross The Road?, Darlene Walsh
- Distress, Nick Kler