Mom To Kids To Mom To Kids (Dectina Refrain)
Dectina refrain is syllabic in 10 lines
with the structure 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9 syllables,
with line 10 being lines 1-4 combined.
Mom To Kids To Mom To Kids
Stop you kids
Stop, stop noising
How messy you all '
'O.k we will sing now
Old mother, old mother goose
Old mother goose, old mother goose
Old old mother goose, old mother goose'
'Stop hassling, stop you kids, stop, stop noising'
Indira Renganathan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Alankar(Decor) -112 by Indira Renganathan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- NotVery PC, Phil Soar
- Disguise, Aparna Chatterjee
- WHITE: The colour of pride, Mohammed Rakibul Hossain
- Elimination of Stress and Strife in My L.., K J Force
- Philip's Philippines, Richard Thripp
- less, lee fones
- Boven de Mens'lijkheid, Madrason writer
- Sleep To Dream, Arafat Driche
- The curse of poverty, Arafat Driche
- The Statue, Arafat Driche