Indira Renganathan Poems
- Global Warming Wind bursts, orange fire curtains Sweeping ...
- Applauding A Boo Vegetables on the chopping board Inaugurate...
- Noise Pollution 2 Friend, something is wacky I mean ...
- That And This That is a wild forest Animals hunt animals ...
- Real Beginning Soul-body wedding Born 'mind' to wed ...
- Hopes Braying are we. Praying are they For want of rain, ...
- Alankar (Decor) -170 Little Girl Getting To School ...
I have been writing poetry since 2004 posting them primarily on poetry.com, next on chennai online and ndtv and presently on poemhunter.com
Poetry to me is music and a healing therapy for mind and heart more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Wind bursts, orange fire curtains
Sweeping the land fueled blazes
There, in Arctic and Antartic a disintegrity
Cuts of ice, the size of a small country
Sodden wreckage continues hassling
Disasters continue bothering
Thrashing heat waves and fires
Threshing glacial melts and storms
Inflicting floods and climatic crashes
Massive attacks, why?
Something wrong, something warning
Greviously yes, global warming
Ozone layer depleting
Greenhouse emission repeating
Causes are we; Cautious we be
Speed of nature..can ...