A seven line stand alone poem is termed a heptastich.
Once a man-thought sailed across the sea
While sporting with breeze got drowned
An itch of scaling the depths of the sea-
Thought submerged wantedly, upped proud bound
Tit for tat for fun the sea surged
Tried at man-thought, to touch splurged
'O' a hell of stink' it cried and diverged
Indira Renganathan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Alankar(Decor) -138 by Indira Renganathan )
Did you read them?
- Poetry Is Where You Find It IV, Frank Avon
- As major, hasmukh amathalal
- Erotic haiku by krishna Shivkumar yadav, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Open it happily, hasmukh amathalal
- Footless though, gajanan mishra
- One reason, hasmukh amathalal
- Erotic Cup, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- I Want To Play All Day and..., Monk E. Biz
- Every Poem Reveals Another Kind Of Sadness, Shalom Freedman
- Gramophone- Erotic Haiku Poetry, Krishna Shivkumar yadav