Captain Cur (England)
Adventures of Two Captains, Part 9
As we both receive attack,
Captain Cur remembered his old friend, Lord Black
He was the Leader of Ysa Lands,
Great and powerful with generous hands
Once Captain Cur helped him in a war
And he was loyal to our Captain for the Par
As a noble man and a great warrior,
He received our message, so he managed his carrier
The whole army of Ysa was going for a war,
Among their magnificent spaceship named Green Star
I was still in the dreams of an unknown place
While out of my mind a terrific war was going on,
That monster was the Queen of that satanic base
Ray of light splashed in the air, I opened my eyes
Captain Cur was fighting while he was defending me,
The red dirty sky of Ashlands broke with the hope's sign
Then the Green Star shined like a moon
Captain pointed at that phenomenon, said:
Ellias, wake! From now this monster is a goon!
Written by Ellias Anderson
in corroboration with:
Poet Other Poems
- 2 To The 5th Power
- A Composition Of Rare Feminine Art, Not ...
- A Composition of Rare Feminine Art, Pian...
- A Lighted Tower
- A Pirate and a Poetess
- Adagio, love poems
- Adventure of Two Captains, Ashland Castl...
- Adventures of Two Captains
- Adventures of Two Captains to the Heart ...
- Adventures of Two Captains, Fall of A, P...
- Adventures of Two Captains, Part 9
- An Amusing Find
- Armored Hawk of War
- Beauty Fathomless, love poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Ellias Anderson, Captain A