Adventures of Two Captains, Fall of A, Part 7
The monster of Ashland was the source of darkness
But nothing can stay against Captain Cur’s blade’s sharpness
The mixture of blood just ran through the air,
I imagined for once my own bier
Death was close to us
I remember my house in the mars
But there was no time to waste,
Ant it was the time that I felt that painful lambaste
I wrapped in darkness….
Written by Ellias Anderson, Captain A
in corroboration with:
Captain Cur's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Ellias Anderson, a gifted, imaginative and talented writer.
Comments about this poem (Adventures of Two Captains, Fall of A, Part 7 by Captain Cur )
Did you read them?
- Paralyzed And Iced, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Art and the Pain, Udaya R. Tennakoon
- Alien Lullaby, Akujuobi Chijioke
- A Song Of Long Ago, Lilly Emery
- Simply Amazing, Olecia Henry
- A City Called Nirvana, Akujuobi Chijioke
- Dragon Kite Tanka, Chenou Liu
- Butterfly Kite Haiku, Chenou Liu
- Nightmares With No End, Lilly Emery
- The source of our pains and our sufferin.., MOHAMMAD SKATI