Adventures of Two Captains to the Heart of Galaxy, Part 3
Near the gates of an unknown place we stopped
The smell of darkness was everywhere like a satanic smoke.
Captain Cur pointed to the gates as the doors of Ashland,
He said: 'We must destroy the darkness here and its land.'
The gates opened, as a wind that spirits in the galaxy
And then a great, barren land appeared in front of our ship,
Lands full of Ashes and death
Its sky was full of the people who chase the bless.
I asked Captain: 'Why do we come here? '
That hero replied: 'Don't worry and don't fear
A friend of ours needs help in this place
And he can show us the true way in this case.'
The silence of that land was like a wavy sea
And the ashes were dancing with the wind.
We entered that place, I held my breath,
I looked at Captain, he was looking toward the way,
Then, all of a sudden, a scream rose up
And the ship start to move like a leaf in the wind…
TO BE CONTINUED
Ellias Anderson, Captain A
in corroboration with Captain Cur
Captain Cur's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Ellias Anderson. Please visit his page for the continuation
of our adventures.
Comments about this poem (Adventures of Two Captains to the Heart of Galaxy, Part 3 by Captain Cur )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Finger's Moving - A.S.L - Fresh Cut Dais.., sEaN nOrTh
- COPLA 70 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- The Ragged Men As Ph.D. Guides On Indian.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Fraud Scholar & The Ragged Ph.D. Gui.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Shadow & Raven Haiku, Chenou Liu
- I Will Bake A Cake, Chris Zachariou
- Frosted Torrents, Mishka Allport
- Opinion Vs Opinion, Kyle Schlicher
- Sunlight Crawling, Kyle Schlicher
- Experiment with Flute!, Geetha Jayakumar