Little King of Sorrows
Frigid howls of unsure places.
Sinister smiles of unkind faces.
A journey made at fates command.
Forged alone by times own hand.
I lay within my kingsize bed,
As prosperity and freedom hold rest my head.
Little King of Sorrows's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Act 2 by Little King of Sorrows )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Plum Tree, Kyle Schlicher
- Suffusing My Heart In Sunrise, mary douglas
- A Promise Made, Kyle Schlicher
- Our Children, Heather Burns
- Going Home, Heather Burns
- Valentine With Doves On The Seven Last W.., mary douglas
- Family, Wullien Thang
- In The Deep Shade Of Luscious Cherry Lan.., mary douglas
- To Inscribe A New Poem, Ali Faisal
- In The Looking Glass, It Began To Snow, mary douglas