Little King of Sorrows
A world caught between
Not I said the fly.
On the wall of this guy.
What's the deal with this show?
In the end I will know.
It all seems too real.
For these souls I do feel.
Been stuck in the hour,
A bedazzled wall flower.
I'd like to believe.
But a world doth deceive.
For now I just wait.
And continue my fate.
A sloth came a mocking,
While a riddle kept talking.
Threats of a wise guy,
the loss of the wi-fi.
I light up a smoke,
to his flattering joke.
My vision is blurry.
Like a winter snow flurry.
I'll still be okay.
For my God knows the way.
I take no delight.
Of this tragedies' sight.
A pain I know well.
But not mine to tell.
For perception is keen.
In a world caught between.
© 2013 L.K.Sorrows
Little King of Sorrows's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A world caught between by Little King of Sorrows )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Liliana EL.
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- A Red, Red Rose, Robert Burns
- To A Mouse, Robert Burns
- Address To A Haggis, Robert Burns
- A Bottle And Friend, Robert Burns
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- My Heart's In The Highlands, Robert Burns
- A Winter Night, Robert Burns
- A Man's a Man for A' That, Robert Burns
Poem of the Day
- Chaos Call, Arik Fletcher
- upon new year's, Ivana Valasik
- Double Jeopardy, David Lewis Paget
- Mining artwork narratives from Sydney Bi.., Danny Draper
- I want to change the language, Danny Draper
- Conference confinement, Danny Draper
- Lunch in the Art Gallery of NSW members .., Danny Draper
- Vulnerability, Valsa George
- Arbitrary (an acronym for beaurocracy), Danny Draper
- The Great Avarice Belief, Danny Draper