Little King of Sorrows
A world caught between
Not I said the fly.
On the wall of this guy.
What's the deal with this show?
In the end I will know.
It all seems too real.
For these souls I do feel.
Been stuck in the hour,
A bedazzled wall flower.
I'd like to believe.
But a world doth deceive.
For now I just wait.
And continue my fate.
A sloth came a mocking,
While a riddle kept talking.
Threats of a wise guy,
the loss of the wi-fi.
I light up a smoke,
to his flattering joke.
My vision is blurry.
Like a winter snow flurry.
I'll still be okay.
For my God knows the way.
I take no delight.
Of this tragedies' sight.
A pain I know well.
But not mine to tell.
For perception is keen.
In a world caught between.
© 2013 L.K.Sorrows
Little King of Sorrows's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A world caught between by Little King of Sorrows )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Christina Georgina Rossetti
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Inspiration, Henry David Thoreau
Poem of the Day
- She looks nice, Nassy Fesharaki
- My Frozen Breeze!, rajendran muthiah
- ZZ Your Wish Is Granted, Saiom Shriver
- There Is No Good In Goodbye, Casarah Nance
- the old tatered guilt, Clara Keiper
- Going Ahead, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Bless You, Michael P. McParland
- Richard Doe, Adeosun Olamide
- The Most Important Part, Loyd C. Taylor
- Separate Paths, Lora Colon