Acrostic: MUSA NDHLOVU
Memories is not my thing,
Understanding is my thing.
Sometimes I talk too much,
Actually I express my opinion.
Now than, do not work to
Deceive me, I know better.
However, I swallow my pride,
Love everyone around me.
Observing nothing bad or
Very sad. Just beauty and
Ultimate God like behavior.
Musa Ndhlovu's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Acrostic: MUSA NDHLOVU by Musa Ndhlovu )
- 'O' Cloud of My Skies, Aftab Alam
- My Words And Her Words, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Ode To B.J Azang, Tony Adah
- So Many Hummingbirds, Donal Mahoney
- SENRYU (5-7-5) 12, Aftab Alam
- Reaching For Desires, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Centennary - -, Murtaza Micky Yusuf
- YES! ! (to N.), John Thorkild Ellison
- Bee, Nassy Fesharaki
- Mulk Raj Anand As I Saw Him, Knew Him, Bijay Kant Dubey