After All, Open Your Eyes
After all, what I wanted
Was turned to what I hated.
Mixed up emotions with feelings
Confusion, Painful, unbearable feelings.
I look for direction but no way
How came can I lose love and
Find love from another place?
Why can't I just have one lover?
Why do you have to go?
Can't you see that I love you?
Look at me, is this not love?
I must have been inlove with you.
But you where blind to see that,
Open your eyes, and look around.
Musa Ndhlovu's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (After All, Open Your Eyes by Musa Ndhlovu )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Recognition Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- बिमा, Ronjoy Brahma
- i still weep for June~, Mandolyn ...
- Uncombed Sanctity, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Good Morning, Cathy Hodgson
- Foolish People Sayings, Terence G. Craddock
- Today's Journey, Cathy Hodgson
- Death Wishes, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Prayer For Peace, Savita Tyagi
- Unknown Qualities, RoseAnn V. Shawiak