After All, Open Your Eyes
After all, what I wanted
Was turned to what I hated.
Mixed up emotions with feelings
Confusion, Painful, unbearable feelings.
I look for direction but no way
How came can I lose love and
Find love from another place?
Why can't I just have one lover?
Why do you have to go?
Can't you see that I love you?
Look at me, is this not love?
I must have been inlove with you.
But you where blind to see that,
Open your eyes, and look around.
Musa Ndhlovu's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (After All, Open Your Eyes by Musa Ndhlovu )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- there's a pretty plum sky and then there.., Mandolyn ...
- Revealed, John Onyeme
- Groom is the Cadaver, Pintu Mahakul
- Sleep deprived, Matthew Holloway
- More Than Just Memories, David Whalen
- Legacy, Matthew Holloway
- EVERY ACTION HAS ITS REACTION لكل فعل رد.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Hatred Is Black, Rich Reitz
- EVERY ACTION ITS REACTION لكل فعل ردة فعله, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Happiness Is Gold, Rich Reitz