A SILENT GUN
You don't need a big bang
You can just be invinceabl
You can only be seen by those who knows
You can never be heard
Whenever they make noises in class
The noises to answer questions
You can be there doing nothing about it
You can pretend to not know.
A silent gun don't need a big bang
It is seen by the damage it did
A silent gun don't fight for position
It just do what it dose best.
I don't need to blow my own trumpet
I don't need to show how best I can do
I don't even bother making noise
I don't fight back in words.
Give me a pen and a paper to show you
Give me the task I perform best
Give me the victim to attack
My victim is a question paper to answer
I am, I am the Silent Gun.
Musa Ndhlovu's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (A SILENT GUN by Musa Ndhlovu )
- I Have Fallen In Deep, Lilly Emery
- Bramblehash, Luke J. Holt
- A Bare Night, Tony Adah
- That Special Feeling, Bill Cantrell
- The Pit Among Dreams, Lilly Emery
- Vietnam ~ Part 2, Sara Fielder
- Time, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- The Search For Peace, david kush
- Without It Questioned, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Bane of Attraction, Anthony Edmond John