Palace of power. Down with the overhaul. People of people. A shake of the hand. A punch in the face. Repetition is the mother of learning. A smile from the world and the world smiles with you. This has happened to me. Run like a banshee. Make the catch. Up at neck high. A fly ball to right field. Thunder. Blunder. Confusion. Illusion. The fan fair upruption. There's no man named corruption. The living has come to an end. A plan to make the mind easier. Getting most out of the journey. I have found the pit. I have lived in abrasion.
benjamin bueno's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Abrasion by benjamin bueno )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Jena Crowe, you Should get a job at Wal-.., Mandolyn ...
- What has The CPI(M) Done People Know It.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Communists Are Not At All The Good Men, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Pleading to God?, Dr John Celes
- Restricted!, Geetha Jayakumar
- Seemith!, Geetha Jayakumar
- Fashion Girls, Bijay Kant Dubey
- How Suicide Works 3, C Jay Caputo
- Under The Moonlit Nights, I Think of Kis.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Poet Is A Liar, A Great Liar, You Ma.., Bijay Kant Dubey