Palace of power. Down with the overhaul. People of people. A shake of the hand. A punch in the face. Repetition is the mother of learning. A smile from the world and the world smiles with you. This has happened to me. Run like a banshee. Make the catch. Up at neck high. A fly ball to right field. Thunder. Blunder. Confusion. Illusion. The fan fair upruption. There's no man named corruption. The living has come to an end. A plan to make the mind easier. Getting most out of the journey. I have found the pit. I have lived in abrasion.
benjamin bueno's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Abrasion by benjamin bueno )
- Celestial String of Pearls, Harley White
- Feeling, Anne Rub.
- Lost amid his Laughter, Aftab Alam
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS ANYTIME AND .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- COPLA 93 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Fake Love, Anne Rub.
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS ANYTIME, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Down Pours The Rain, Rimni chakravarty
- Cold In Obudu Ranch, Tony Adah