Fly free and know that love fallows you. Mad and happy. People that have never gone before. Sleep till the sun goes down. I never loved the world as much as i do now. I was just like you. It just takes time. I never die. It was so cool. Follow breathe. Your my lips. Fresh. I trip. On your dress. Your eyelids. Beat the top. Hit the tip. You look so hot. Penetrating. Built with this. She never touched me. I like it. Kill it. It began. And at the same time it never ends. It can't hurt to say i love you. Keep going. And don't stop. Can you do me the favor? Can you do me the pleasure? And Just stop. Destroy everything.
benjamin bueno's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (destroy everything by benjamin bueno )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Largest house., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Tears Of A Rose, Electric Lady
- I am satisfied with this life, gajanan mishra
- Misogyny, Pius Didier
- Remember This., richard harris
- Animals are there, gajanan mishra
- Someday, Johnny Goyena
- Girl, He Never Loved You, Ronell Warren Alman
- Writing on the wall, Nassy Fesharaki
- The Poetry of Onkar Nath Gupta, Bijay Kant Dubey