Tired In Sulk
A pigment escape through bloodshot haze. Hangs itself so lately drift. By wearing me off the sound of plague. And while orange energy anchors at the end of the earth. And by burning amber skies blooms at the top of the world. There i see the moment. When the moon is heavily emerged. A light through sight. What beauty! How palamino coal can bleed inspiration. By constantly taking the the day. And consistantly taking its toll.
benjamin bueno's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Tired In Sulk by benjamin bueno )
- MY WORDS AND HER WORDS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Ode To B.J Azang, Tony Adah
- So Many Hummingbirds, Donal Mahoney
- SENRYU (5-7-5) 12, Aftab Alam
- Reaching For Desires, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A centennary - -, Murtaza Micky Yusuf
- YES! ! (to N.), John Thorkild Ellison
- Bee, Nassy Fesharaki
- Mulk Raj Anand As I Saw Him, Knew Him, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Morning Triku II, Steve Kittell