sweet summer rain
Sweet summer rain. Your friends has abandoned you. Face the music now. Let me paint you a picture. You have lost your mind. Wipe the slate clean. Grasp the broom of reform. On the highway. In the Hamptons. I'll be somewhere looking for the lord. Looking for the tour. I'm the guy who fell in love with you. I am the arsonist. All my dreams will come true. The fact of the matter is, there is no treasure. You have to bust out. my life is ruined. Who elected you the leader of this outfit? We can fix this. What I would do to get ahold of those agitators. I've got the answers. I invented moral fiber. Stop playing cards and shootin dice. In the jailhouse now. I will never let go. There, I just wanted to be somewhere, safe at night.
benjamin bueno's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (sweet summer rain by benjamin bueno )
- Open it happily, hasmukh amathalal
- Footless though, gajanan mishra
- One reason, hasmukh amathalal
- Erotic Cup, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- I Want To Play All Day and..., Monk E. Biz
- Every Poem Reveals Another Kind Of Sadness, Shalom Freedman
- Gramophone- Erotic Haiku Poetry, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Dangerous Attraction, Sandra Feldman
- Dogmatic is not charismatic, Aftab Alam
- The Soul Killer~, Monk E. Biz