sweet summer rain
Sweet summer rain. Your friends has abandoned you. Face the music now. Let me paint you a picture. You have lost your mind. Wipe the slate clean. Grasp the broom of reform. On the highway. In the Hamptons. I'll be somewhere looking for the lord. Looking for the tour. I'm the guy who fell in love with you. I am the arsonist. All my dreams will come true. The fact of the matter is, there is no treasure. You have to bust out. my life is ruined. Who elected you the leader of this outfit? We can fix this. What I would do to get ahold of those agitators. I've got the answers. I invented moral fiber. Stop playing cards and shootin dice. In the jailhouse now. I will never let go. There, I just wanted to be somewhere, safe at night.
benjamin bueno's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (sweet summer rain by benjamin bueno )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Friendship's Light, Pamela Kewin
- Windmill, lee fones
- A Rise of Fury, tolu ogundare
- I Feel Your Darkness, Lilly Emery
- Arabian sea., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Winter Walk..., Denis Martindale
- Year 3000 and Beyond (A Scientific Fores.., Jesus James Llorico
- When Dreams Come, Kyle Schlicher
- Horse of the Hot Bloods, tolu ogundare
- of my Pride, sEaN nOrTh