suspended in waves
Death. Blood and cigarettes. Let the world turn. It swells with anguish. Lets paint the town red. And all your giving me is fiction. Take me to your love shack. We need other people. Nothing but footprints. Turn the fuse. Take a picture. Let it know. I am dead. This is the truth of thruths. The truth is out there. Beware and live on. Everything will work out somehow. We just need an opportunity. An opportunity to love. I am your rosebud. your hook up. Just trust in me. And you will see a world of pure imagination. I just snuck in to start a revolution. And graffiti the cities. And violence. Under a midnight moon. For the rest of my life. And the war inbetween. Can go viral. I am tempted to become tribal. With a knife. And a blade. A cheep chain reaction. Above the kiss. In the mist of fear. And i can never rest in peace. With broken glass. Broken class. Broken poetry as well. I'm a thief. I steal the walls from your home. But make sure you don't get cold. My voice will keep you warm. And my art will make you thank me. A permanent blank smudge in your infinite handle of thought. Well suspended in waves. Bouncing and bubbling.
benjamin bueno's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (suspended in waves by benjamin bueno )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- coal on the asphalt, a mile away, Mandolyn ...
- Jostled here and there, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Over the seas Over the waves, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Reunion, Umasree Raghunath
- Over The Edge Over The Slippery Ledges, Emmanuel George Cefai
- World War One, P.D. Turner
- The Poet-Seer irresistible, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Slow Fast But sure, Emmanuel George Cefai
- My Mocking Jay, Aaron Waingrow
- The honey dripping leaves, Emmanuel George Cefai