A troubled pet
One of my friend gifted me a dog
I kept it, in my farm, to guide
Thought; What a lovely pet
My mind was completely set
Very formidable look the dog had
His growls and barks made me mad
Felt proud having such a dog
One day I felt suffocation
My pride crushed beneath me
I was tortured completely
Activity of the dog became a trouble
For me and my family
His attitude was so silly
Seen silently through the window
Waved his tail, when saw stranger,
‘Brigand barked on me and my family’
My mind run faster than light
‘Dog was behaving like my politician friend’
Aftab Alam's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A troubled pet by Aftab Alam )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- haikindof, Mandolyn ...
- Are You Pissed Yet, Francie Lynch
- Mirror (Haiku), Jesus James Llorico
- make mine extra crispy, Mandolyn ...
- ~Death Of My Creations~, Allan Gerard
- looking for the button that will make me.., Mandolyn ...
- Captivations of an Art Form, F. J. Thomas
- Me Without You Is Like, Lilly Emery
- Nature's Path, Joy Cordwell
- Choices, Danielle Dessels