A rest, which's...
A rest, which's hardly to be found
Even under the hot sun of the south...
And heart again melts to the ground,
In heat of circle of the dancing,
In the mysterious hearth of night,
I'm pulled after it... It demands
To go to transparence of darkness,
To drain out the melancholy...
Where's no love... Where nobody hepls
To reach with hand the passion's core...
When I get up - a ray of sun again
Touches my naked shoulder...
I am - in light of this dark ray...
Lyudmila Purgina's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A rest, which's... by Lyudmila Purgina )
- Staged Fright, Luke J. Holt
- The Wall of Water Falls, Brandt Nightingale
- Prayer of Ruin, Luke J. Holt
- Sweet Memories, Lilly Emery
- Earth's Time Clock Ticks, Patricia Kelley
- I Have Fallen In Deep, Lilly Emery
- Bramblehash, Luke J. Holt
- A Bare Night, Tony Adah
- That Special Feeling, Bill Cantrell
- The Pit Among Dreams, Lilly Emery