Lyudmila Purgina (Russian Federation)
A.Akhmatova, A sobbing Autumn - translation (rus.)
by Anna Akhmatova
A sobbing Autumn as a poor widow,
All coloured black, today is hazing hearts.
And sorting husband's words in row,
Hard crying, and again restart,
It would be so till the winter snow
Will fall its pity on her constant grief,
And she'll forget the former sorrow,
And bliss, which life is worth to give.
Poet Other Poems
- A burden
- A haunting melody - rabbit n fox
- A Key
- A little loss
- A love to power
- A needle
- A point
- A rest, which's...
- A.Akhmatova, A sobbing Autumn - translat...
- A.Akhmatova, And in time, when we did cu...
- A.Akhmatova, And there in corner my marb...
- A.Akhmatova, Echo - translation (rus.)
- A.Akhmatova, Grasped my hands... - trans...
- A.Akhmatova, I heard a voice. - Translat...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.