A little loss
A little loss is gradually changing
Into the great, tremendous failure...
And life becomes - the sdteady trick,
When a man does not even try to think.
A little loss - he'd say: It's all of a sudden!
And will be then consoled by everyone:
Take, man, your life as a real fact now
And, surely, you'll be in Paradise!
And man is bending, crooking in a time,
And man - grows to be an gloomy creature that...
The life will be a heavy burden like,
So good was the beginning, sad - the end...
Lyudmila Purgina's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A little loss by Lyudmila Purgina )
- Things that change, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The Lottery, Steve Kittell
- What's not there, Anjali Lal Gupta
- On Tippy Toes, Donal Mahoney
- आबौ, Ronjoy Brahma
- Death's Breath, Justin Reamer
- MOTHER, Pankti Vadalia
- Dead Brother's Note to Our Dad, Donal Mahoney
- Uncertainty, Justin Reamer
- Silent Tears, Justin Reamer
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- My Love Is Like To Ice, Edmund Spenser
(July 15 1964)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)