Lyudmila Purgina (Russian Federation)
A little loss
A little loss is gradually changing
Into the great, tremendous failure...
And life becomes - the sdteady trick,
When a man does not even try to think.
A little loss - he'd say: It's all of a sudden!
And will be then consoled by everyone:
Take, man, your life as a real fact now
And, surely, you'll be in Paradise!
And man is bending, crooking in a time,
And man - grows to be an gloomy creature that...
The life will be a heavy burden like,
So good was the beginning, sad - the end...
Poet Other Poems
- A burden
- A haunting melody - rabbit n fox
- A Key
- A little loss
- A love to power
- A needle
- A point
- A rest, which's...
- A.Akhmatova, A sobbing Autumn - translat...
- A.Akhmatova, And in time, when we did cu...
- A.Akhmatova, And there in corner my marb...
- A.Akhmatova, Echo - translation (rus.)
- A.Akhmatova, Grasped my hands... - trans...
- A.Akhmatova, I heard a voice. - Translat...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.