A little loss
A little loss is gradually changing
Into the great, tremendous failure...
And life becomes - the sdteady trick,
When a man does not even try to think.
A little loss - he'd say: It's all of a sudden!
And will be then consoled by everyone:
Take, man, your life as a real fact now
And, surely, you'll be in Paradise!
And man is bending, crooking in a time,
And man - grows to be an gloomy creature that...
The life will be a heavy burden like,
So good was the beginning, sad - the end...
Lyudmila Purgina's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A little loss by Lyudmila Purgina )
- Lately, Dominique Lamboy
- MY WORDS AND HER WORDS كلماتي و كلماتها, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Drawing Inspiration, Tony Adah
- Bumblebees Bibbing, Saiom Shriver
- Tum Muze Kaha Pyar Dete Ho, ravipal bharshankar
- When He's Not Here, Lora Colon
- Charlotte Old Times (The Cure), B.. Alexander
- Cardinal flower, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Down the Memory Lane, Valsa George
- I Miss You, Viola Hughes