A Life of Joy
The narrow paths in life and the things that God lets us mold,
Can be something that He wants us to see and hear from dreams being told,
Yes, some of those dreams we hope that we wake up and they past,
But some dreams they remind us of “A life of Joy” and hope it will always last.
Even though some of those dreams are filled with pain and sorrow,
We know that with, “A Life of Joy” and hope and what it can bring tomorrow.
Thank you, Jesus for taking him under your loving bliss and care,
With this in life then we know that“A Life of Joy”, is something that you both share.
No matter what ever happens, if Christ is in the both you’re Hearts.
This is something that you share that can never draw the love for each other apart.
Frank Pulver's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Life of Joy by Frank Pulver )
- food walk, lee fones
- The Now., RAJ VIKRAM
- The technique of survival., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- A Gift Logic Can't Buy, Donal Mahoney
- Rain-A Mirror, RAJ VIKRAM
- My Hero, Electric Lady
- A Drive, Kai Wendland
- a heart full of love..., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- Poppy Flower, Zubair Ali
- Remembrance., RAJ VIKRAM
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)