A Life of Joy
The narrow paths in life and the things that God lets us mold,
Can be something that He wants us to see and hear from dreams being told,
Yes, some of those dreams we hope that we wake up and they past,
But some dreams they remind us of “A life of Joy” and hope it will always last.
Even though some of those dreams are filled with pain and sorrow,
We know that with, “A Life of Joy” and hope and what it can bring tomorrow.
Thank you, Jesus for taking him under your loving bliss and care,
With this in life then we know that“A Life of Joy”, is something that you both share.
No matter what ever happens, if Christ is in the both you’re Hearts.
This is something that you share that can never draw the love for each other apart.
Frank Pulver's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Life of Joy by Frank Pulver )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edna St. Vincent Millay
(22 February 1892 – 19 October 1950)
- Mother to Son, Langston Hughes
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- रंजानाय फैगौ, Ronjoy Brahma
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- Boredom, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- 'It Is Nothing To write Home About', Almedia Knight Oliver
- Tyranny, Amitava Sur
- Be Near Heaven's Door, Naveed Akram
- On The Brink Of Insanity, Michael Webb
- Just Passing Through, Lora Colon
- Clarified Heart, Naveed Akram
- Walls and Weight and a Wake, Trevor Toews
- Best Friends, Francie Lynch
- This Afternoon, Trevor Toews