A Life of Joy
The narrow paths in life and the things that God lets us mold,
Can be something that He wants us to see and hear from dreams being told,
Yes, some of those dreams we hope that we wake up and they past,
But some dreams they remind us of “A life of Joy” and hope it will always last.
Even though some of those dreams are filled with pain and sorrow,
We know that with, “A Life of Joy” and hope and what it can bring tomorrow.
Thank you, Jesus for taking him under your loving bliss and care,
With this in life then we know that“A Life of Joy”, is something that you both share.
No matter what ever happens, if Christ is in the both you’re Hearts.
This is something that you share that can never draw the love for each other apart.
Frank Pulver's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Life of Joy by Frank Pulver )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Communists Are Not At All The Good Men, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Pleading to God?, Dr John Celes
- Restricted!, Geetha Jayakumar
- Seemith!, Geetha Jayakumar
- Fashion Girls, Bijay Kant Dubey
- How Suicide Works 3, C Jay Caputo
- Under The Moonlit Nights, I Think of Kis.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Poet Is A Liar, A Great Liar, You Ma.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- A Poet, Chris Newton
- Insomnia, petra pen