A Storm of Life
As the Storm of Life passes me bye,
It makes me think of all of my mistakes and makes me cry.
This is the time in my life that I asked the Lord forgive me and let me join your Eternal Flock,
At this time I know my life will be stable as my foundation of life is on your Rock.
There are times in life it feels like we are going to crash like the Walls of Jericho,
But with the Lord by our side He will never let us crash or let us go.
By the Lord being in my heart it makes my heart joyfully sing.
Because of living a Life of Christ will least what the Eternal Life will bring.
Frank Pulver's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (A Storm of Life by Frank Pulver )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Winter Solstice, Jacqueline C Nash
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Alone With Everybody, Charles Bukowski
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- I Truly Love you, Michael P. McParland
- Hand on Stomach, Mae AC.
- I Still Read.........For Sandra Feldman, Michael P. McParland
- Slouches, Mae AC.
- My Keyboard Gentely Weeps, Michael P. McParland
- My Gift, Michael P. McParland
- Raises Eyebrows, Mae AC.
- My Friend Mee Too, Michael P. McParland
- My Dear Sweet Kira, Michael P. McParland
- My Angel, Michael P. McParland