The foundation of 'The Human Being' is poorly affixed atop a mountain we sadly refer to as 'Perpetual Fluctuation'. Our very history, be it short, has not experienced the heavenly shower that would rain love and affection on all of the people, all of the time. Nor tolerance of any that might be different or may possess something another has not. I would rather the term 'The Human Kind' As it shall first infer our consideration towards one and another, no matter our distances.
The Poetaster Oct/1999
Thomas Adams's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Kindliness by Thomas Adams )
- how far can i go on?, fareeha ghafoor
- I came to you, Gert Strydom
- The days that are past, Gert Strydom
- When morning is BEST, Antonio Liao
- clear color, Howard MacDougall
- A festival...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- A Young Boy, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- GOD'S COMMAND, Tom Zart
- ages, Howard MacDougall
- Wellness doubt, Antonio Liao