A Glad Vision
A vision so bright, tongue-tied
A vision so makes legs benumbed
Unrhythmic chanting of Thy names
Won't make me move a pawn in games.
My Lord! as Thy light waves kiss
My sandy verges, I plunge in bliss.
Dazzled, blinked and stunned, I see
Then, 'I' melt into 'WE' as waves in Sea.
Sweating and swaying as buds in breeze.
Moment of revelation that, then Thou
Thou art, Thou art the Creator of all.
My cells and buds and waves and all.
Thou art, Thou art, Thou art in them all.
A handful of dust this body though
Resides in and beams in, Gracious Thou.
Benumbed senses sensuous though
Fail to feel the fragrant blooms
Besides Thee, no swimming sperm, no worm- while
Ice-bergs of cares melt around, no gloom-
I am glad, I'm glad, glad like a candle plume.
Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Glad Vision by Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran )
Did you read them?
- THEY GOT TIRED لقد تعبوا, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The first time, Cigeng Zhang
- THEY GOT TIRED, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- MY WAYطريقي, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Genes, jeans!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Ticking Over, Yvonne Rautenbach
- In A Confused World, Edward Kofi Louis
- MY WAY, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- You need someone, hasmukh amathalal
- Organized team, hasmukh amathalal