A Glad Vision
A vision so bright, tongue-tied
A vision so makes legs benumbed
Unrhythmic chanting of Thy names
Won't make me move a pawn in games.
My Lord! as Thy light waves kiss
My sandy verges, I plunge in bliss.
Dazzled, blinked and stunned, I see
Then, 'I' melt into 'WE' as waves in Sea.
Sweating and swaying as buds in breeze.
Moment of revelation that, then Thou
Thou art, Thou art the Creator of all.
My cells and buds and waves and all.
Thou art, Thou art, Thou art in them all.
A handful of dust this body though
Resides in and beams in, Gracious Thou.
Benumbed senses sensuous though
Fail to feel the fragrant blooms
Besides Thee, no swimming sperm, no worm- while
Ice-bergs of cares melt around, no gloom-
I am glad, I'm glad, glad like a candle plume.
Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Glad Vision by Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(23 November 1920 - 20 April 1970)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(June 7, 1943)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- A Life-Lesson, James Whitcomb Riley
Poem of the Day
- A Brief History of Abstract Art, Paul Hartal
- Thy melody is lost, ramesh rai
- Under The Raging Water, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Daughter of Eve, ramesh rai
- Schmacebook, Esther Moe
- Excuses, Michelle Dragonfly
- They Say, Michelle Dragonfly
- someone asked me why i have so many jars.., Mandolyn ...
- Not A Fairytale, Apolynn Lagaras
- let's worship nothing, forever, Mandolyn ...