A Glad Vision
A vision so bright, tongue-tied
A vision so makes legs benumbed
Unrhythmic chanting of Thy names
Won't make me move a pawn in games.
My Lord! as Thy light waves kiss
My sandy verges, I plunge in bliss.
Dazzled, blinked and stunned, I see
Then, 'I' melt into 'WE' as waves in Sea.
Sweating and swaying as buds in breeze.
Moment of revelation that, then Thou
Thou art, Thou art the Creator of all.
My cells and buds and waves and all.
Thou art, Thou art, Thou art in them all.
A handful of dust this body though
Resides in and beams in, Gracious Thou.
Benumbed senses sensuous though
Fail to feel the fragrant blooms
Besides Thee, no swimming sperm, no worm- while
Ice-bergs of cares melt around, no gloom-
I am glad, I'm glad, glad like a candle plume.
Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Glad Vision by Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Speak up Luciana Berger MP, Barney Rooney
- Is this why Kurdistan?, Nassy Fesharaki
- A Filthy Creature, Shemsi Elsani
- Hear The Rain Typing, Kyle Schlicher
- 12 Hour Ceasefire, Not Here
- An english Or American Beauty Want I For.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Cancer, Nassy Fesharaki
- Choosing The China Pattern For The Weddi.., mary douglas
- Bending lies into your truth, Leylek D. Sovura
- Chaos on 11-12-2007, Kyle Schlicher