A Glad Vision
A vision so bright, tongue-tied
A vision so makes legs benumbed
Unrhythmic chanting of Thy names
Won't make me move a pawn in games.
My Lord! as Thy light waves kiss
My sandy verges, I plunge in bliss.
Dazzled, blinked and stunned, I see
Then, 'I' melt into 'WE' as waves in Sea.
Sweating and swaying as buds in breeze.
Moment of revelation that, then Thou
Thou art, Thou art the Creator of all.
My cells and buds and waves and all.
Thou art, Thou art, Thou art in them all.
A handful of dust this body though
Resides in and beams in, Gracious Thou.
Benumbed senses sensuous though
Fail to feel the fragrant blooms
Besides Thee, no swimming sperm, no worm- while
Ice-bergs of cares melt around, no gloom-
I am glad, I'm glad, glad like a candle plume.
Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Glad Vision by Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Haiku, Noah Body
- Capitalist List Esteem Apex Peak Cut Down, Terence G. Craddock
- A million sparkling rainbows, Nick Kler
- selah, don't say la la la..., Mandolyn ...
- Ego Rulers Built Massive Monuments, Terence G. Craddock
- Capitalistic Perceived Important People, Terence G. Craddock
- here's an itty bitty bite, Mandolyn ...
- Remember Me (Dedicated 2 those that have.., Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- school lunch woes and whoa it's healthy!, Mandolyn ...
- lack of caffeine means this, Mandolyn ...